Monday, May 19, 2014

Book 111: Collaborative Round Robin Book Making









Book 111

Book 111 was a collaborative interfaith book arts project, where each artist created their own book, and then each month a different artist in the group would create an entry based on a compelling question or prompt. Above is the cover of my book and then photos of entries that I made in other people's books, all the work here is my own. Learning how to make books as a part of this group is what planted the seed for this 365 abookaday project, I loved creating the book and learning simple binding techniques, I thought I might like to do it forever. This round robin book arts process has ended a while ago now, however I still miss the process and meeting with the group. Maybe the next project will be more interactive....

1 comment: