Thursday, October 3, 2013





Book 3
Book Three: 50 pages, approx. 4.5 x 5.5, pamphlet stitch with waxed linen, postcard cover
Papers: blank 50lb, vintage computer, original fiber art, & color copies (fragile) of artists original artwork
This book was very difficult to work with, problematic, complicated to bind and a mess to attach……..like my non-existent teenage daughter- a moody, darker, more goth version of myself. The simple pamphlet stitch irreverently and defiantly claims to hold it all together, with quiet disagreement I added some medical tape to support the spine. As the daylight shortens and the darkness comes closer sooner, this is the perfect book to draw, sketch and articulate your complaints. So sneak away have some tea- no I mean whiskey- and sincerely, my apologies in advance for any late night prom drama this book might bring you. At the last moment I attached a bell, for whose safety I do not know.
However ridiculously insulted this book may be,  it is a $25 book.
 
if interested please visit:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment