Sunday, December 1, 2013

Book Necklaces 50 through 60


 Making these 11 necklaces has been a true joy from creating the miniature books, to choosing the "just right" bead or charm, to assembly with chain length and type- I love it!  Although I have met my threshold for now, there may be more Book Necklaces in the months to come. Take a long luxurious look at them, they don’t mind. I know I don’t need to say it- but if you know of a librarian, a book lover, reader, or cool cat that can talk literature- then this may be an optimal gift to give this season.
Peruse and then choose your Book Necklace, go to: http://www.gofundme.com/4lawj8
The number of the necklace corresponds left to right.
Donate and then send me, the artist, a message with your preference!
Book Necklaces 50, 51, 52, 53, and 54
Book 50 was purchased as a gift, yea
Book 51 is now joyfully going to Salem, MA
Book 52 was also purchased as a gift
Book Necklace 54 is going to Iowa.

Book Necklaces 55, 56 and 57
56 is now happily in transit to Salem, MA
Book Necklace 57 is happily being worn in Beverly, MA

Book Necklaces 58, 59 and 60
Book Necklace 58 is traveling in all it's awesomeness to Ohio
Book Necklace 59 is now going to Iowa.
Book Necklace 60 was purchased as a gift, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Amy, I am interested in 52 and 53.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LAJ, these three are available, please email me at amorris5@lesley.edu and we can make arrangements. Best, Amy

    ReplyDelete